Thursday 29 March 2012

Umar Sayeed Lawn Spring/Summer 2012

The time for waiting is over Umar Sayeed has released his Lawn for this year yet again adding to the lawn tsunami in Pakistan. For me, this was the most awaited Lawn collection of the season. And boy oh boy has the waiting payed off! The collection is everything you would expect after their great Lawn last year! The colours, prints and silhouettes are amazing. This collection by far is one of my favourites this season! Umar Sayeed always wows with his amazing design, and even more with his prices (that I guess are justifiable given his quality of work). Oh how I wish I was in Pakistan fighting it out at a lawn exhibition for these prints. Since I am not all I can do is lust for these prints, enjoy!











 







Image Source:
Umar Sayeed

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful collection. your dress are the very nice and have a different look. i like it. I also want to share with you latest online pakistani salwar kameez from G3 fashions surat.

    ReplyDelete